Mancozeb 80% WP
You May Also Be Interested In:
fruit and nut
1. Product Name: Mancozeb 80% WP
2. Type: Fungicide
3. Appearance: Grayish-yellow powder
4. Melting Point: Decomposes without melting at 192C
5. Specification: 80%WP
6. CAS No. : 8018-01-7
7. Stability: Stable in water 6.2 mg/L at 25C, practically insoluble in most organic solvents. Decomposed by heat and when exposed to moisture and air.
8. Standard: FAO
9. Packing: Aluminium bag and Carton for WP or according to customer's require
10. Uses: Mancozeb is used to protect many fruit, vegetable, nut and field crops against wide spectrum of fungal diseases, including potato blight, leaf spot, scab (on apples and pears) , and rust (on roses) . It is also used for seed treatment of cotton, potatoes, corn, safflower, sorghum, peanuts, tomatoes, flax, and cereal grains.
11. Delivery Time: In 20 days after confirmed L/C.