You May Also Be Interested In:
high temperature masking tape
High-Temperature Masking Tape is an adhesive creped paper tape coated on one side with rubber-based adhesive. The adhesive is formulated so that it leaves no traces after removing the tape.
Temperature Resistance: 80-180 Centidegree;
1) Sealing of joints between window and doorframes and walls
2) Masking of auto body components during auto painting (in case of heat-chamber Drying, a special thermo stable tape should be used)
3) Sealing of lightweight cartons and small boxes
4) Repairing of books, maps, posters
5) Protection to metal, plastic or glass surfaces against scratching, etc.
1) Widths: 12- 50mm
2) Lengths: 30- 50m;
3) Packing: Standard Package. Carton or Packing details as per customer's request.