Matte Tungsten Ring
1. With the superior nickel-binder alloy, free cobalt.
2. Sparkling shine, never lose nice luster, hold its shape and shine longer than other material, Has been referred to as Permanently Polished Ring
3. Scratched proof, Tungsten is about 10 times harder than 18K Gold, 5 times harder than tool steel, and 4 times harder than titanium. Tungsten measures between 8 and 9 on the Mohs hardness scale. (Diamonds are a 10 - the highest. )
4. The highest melting point of all the metals(more 6000 degrees)
5. Comfort fit interior design, the unique design of our tungsten carbide allows the rings to be both visually stunning and durable enough for daily use, you are no longer required to constantly remove and replace your rings in order to protect its finish.
The tungsten carbide is a space age alloy with a distinctively masculine look and feel, is the hardest of all metals. It is polished to a perfect mirror finish using diamonds, and, unlike other metals, it will retain the exact polish for decades to come. Its tough enduring qualities make it the perfect masculine metal for a man's rings.