Media Converter, Fiber Optic Media Converter , Optical Fiber Media Converter
You May Also Be Interested In:
fiber optic converter
fiber optic media
fiber optic media converter
optic media converter
optical fiber media converter
APT-103S36OC Dual Fiber Dual-Direction Fiber Optic Media Converter
The Converter have been tested and found to comply with the limits for a class A didtal device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These standards are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference when these devices are operated in a commercial environment. These devices can use, generate and radiate radio frequency energy and may cause harmful interface to radio communications unless installed in accordance with User's Guide. Operation of this device in a residential area is likely to cause harmful interface which will make the user responsible for the appropriate remedial action at this expanse.
These are class A products In a domestic environment these products may cause radio interface in which cause the user will need to consider adequate preventative menasures.
1. Standards: IEEE802. 3u Fast Ethernet 10/100Base-TX and 100Base-FX
2. Connectors: (RJ45-UTP and Fiber SC)
3. LED: Power. FDX/Col, FX-Link/Act, TXLink/Act, FX100. TX100
4. Data Tranfer Mode: 10/100Mbps
5. Duplex Mode: Full or Half Duplex Mode
6. Power requirement: AC 100-260V DC1A@+5V
7. Ambient temperature: 0- 70degree
8. Humidity: 5% - 90%(noncondensing)
9. Cable: Cat. 5 UTP cable
10. Fiber: Multi-mode
11. Size: 94mm*70mm*26mm (L*W*H)
Connector Type: SC
Typical Distance: 60Km
Fiber Type: Singlemode
Min TX PWR: -5. 0dBm
Max TX PWR: -1. 0dBm
Sensitivity: -35. 0dBm
Link Budget: 29. 0dBm
1. Optical port working mode is 100M full-duplex, LAN port is Auto Negotiation.
2. When twisted-pair interface initialization, warrant to check couple equipment's state to set itself's state, if can't check out opponent state that the state is uncertainty.
3. Don't use your unaided eyes to look at the TX fiber transmit port when the media converter's state is electrify.
4. Please put dustproof cover on fiber optic media converter when is not used.
5. When the product connecting with other equipment(router, switch, HUB, NIC) , the interconnection equipment's optical interface's speed and mode must be consistent. (multimode and singlemode)
Interconnection equipment's LAN port's speed should mismatch. (100Base-TX/100Base-T) .
6. This product must pay attention to connecting origin end media converter's TX port's wire jumper with connectting far end media converter's RX port. Origin end media converter's RX port's wire jumper must be connect with far end TX port. Don't connect wrong.
Unit Price/Payment: FOB shenzhen