Mifare S70, Mifare 4k Card, Mifare UL card, Sli-code Card
You May Also Be Interested In:
mifare 4k card
We supply Mifare S50, S70, Mifare Ultralight, Mifare Desfire cards.
MIFARE ultralight has a 512-bit EEPROM read/write memory and is compatible with existing MIFARE infrastructures. Operating in accordance with ISO 14443A, MIFARE ultralight functions at a distance of up to 10 cm with true anti-collision properties and without the need for a battery. It enables the development of a complete electronic, contactless payment system for use in public transport systems and other applications.
1) Mifare Card Frequency 13. 56MHz
2) Mifare Card Type: MF1 S50 card, MF 1 S70 card, Mifare utralight card
3) Mifare Card Interface: ISO14443A
4) Mifare Card Memory: 1 Kbytes EEPROM, 4Kbytes EEPROM
5) A wide variety of transponder shapes, in addition to the classical ISO smart card transponder, are also available including watches, key fobs, disks, etc
A) 4KB, organized in 32 sectors with 4 blocks and 8 sectors with 16 blocks
(one block consists of 16 byte)
B) User definable access conditions for each memory block
C) Data retention of 10 years
D) Write endurance 100.000 cycles