Mobile digital chest X ray (VAN)
You May Also Be Interested In:
digital radiography system
digital x ray
The self-contained mobile PULMOSCAN chest radiography unit inside the van.
* Intended to produce high quality digital radiographic chest imaging for the purpose of screening chest radiography,
* Intended to perform digital chest imaging on the target groups identified as being at high risk of TB including: homeless people, prisoners, drug users and street-drinkers, refugees.
The PULMOEXPRESS capable of safely screening 300-350 people a day. The screening process is quick taking 2 3 minutes per person and the results are given immediately.
* The compact cost-effective solution of the van
* Designed to look like a standard medical office
* Equipped with the most advanced PULMOSCAN chest digital radiography system
* Single-phase power supply
* High resistance to transport vibration
Key Benefits of Mobile Chest Radiography Screening
* High throughput
* Low dose
* Better patient compliance
* Preventive exams close to home
* Early detection substantially improves survival rates
* Fast data transmission
* Increased patient comfort