Motor Running Capacitor
You May Also Be Interested In:
motor running capacitor
polypropylene film capacitors
I, General Description:
CBB60 metallic polypropylene film capacitors, which can be used for the start and running of 50Hz AC(alternating current) single-phase asynchronous motors, pumps, wind machines, washing machines and so on, can be used for the no-power equalization of lamps to improve the power. II, Service Conditions
1. Altitude: The altitude of area of installation and operation not exceeding 2000m.
2. Residual voltage at energization : Not to exceed 10% rated voltage.
3. Pollution: No electric dust, no corrosive gas or inflammable and explosive medium in the area of installation and operation.
4. Operation temperature: Between -400 and +700
5. Operation way: Continuous operation.
III, Main Technical indexes:
1. Rated voltage: 200VAC,250VAC,400VAC,450VAC and 500VAC.
2. Rated frequency: 50Hz(60Hz) .
3. Rated capacitance: Between 1.05F and 60.05F
4. Withstand AC voltage between terminals: 1.75 times rated voltage for 2 seconds.
5. Withstand AC voltage between terminal and case: 2000VAC for 2 seconds.
6. Capacitance tolerance: Cn15%.
7. Tangent of loss angle(tgδ ) : tgδ <=0.10% (at 50Hz)
8. Maximum permissible voltage:110% rated voltage.
9. Maximum permissible current:130% rated current. .
10. Class of safety protection: p0(type CBB60, CBB61) , P1(type CBB65)
11. Standard: In conformity with GB3667-1997, IEC60252-1993.