Mp3 player(ipod shuffle style)
You May Also Be Interested In:
battery for ipod
1) iPod shuffle pays due respect to its bigger siblings with a thumb-friendly, circular control pad that puts the go in ergonomic. Click the center button to play and pause. Click the outer buttons to move back, skip forward, and adjust volume.
2) Green means go, amber means youre low, and red means youve almost hit zero. But with up to 12 hours of battery life1, iPod shuffle may keep rocking even longer than you do.
3) Thanks to a sturdy, built-in clip, iPod shuffle goes with anything. Clip it to your sleeve, your lapel, your coin pocket, your backpack. No matter where you wear it, iPod shuffle speaks volumes about your style.
4) Embrace your inner rebel: Flip the shuffle switch to mix up iPod shuffles contents. Then flip the switch again to play your hand-picked play lists and albums in the order you synced them from I Tunes
5) iPod shuffles headphone jack does double-duty as a dock connector. Flip iPod shuffle upside-down and drop it into the included dock. Then connect the dock to your Mac or Windows PC via USB for a quick sync and charge. And if youre away from your computer, you can charge on the go with an optional USB adapter.
Colors Available : Red , Blue , Sliver , Black