N-100 for Rack Nickel-plating (brightener N-100, booster N-101)
You May Also Be Interested In:
nickel plating brightener
* N-100 for Rack Nickel-plating (brightener N-100, booster N-101)
Specific Properties & Application
1. Excellent leveling ability and throwing power.
2. Deposit: smooth, high decorative and ductility.
3. Suitable for decorative Chromium plating and other precious metal plating.
4. The bath is easy to maintain due to its low decomposition, high stability and impurities tolerance.
Bath Composition & Operating Condition
Nickel Sulfate 240 ~ 320 g/L
Nickel Chloride 50 ~ 70 g/L
Boric Acid 35 ~ 45 g/L
Brightener 0.5 ~ 0.7 ml/L
N-101 Improver 6 ~ 10 ml/L
Low-foaming WT-300 1 ml/L
Temp. 45 ~ 65 0C
PH 4.0 ~ 5.0
Dk 2 ~ 8 A/dm2
Agitation Air Agitation
Sk : Sa 1.5 ~ 2 : 1
N - 100 100 ~ 150 ml/KAH
N - 101 100 ~ 150 ml/KAH
2. Measure PH and temperature every day in order to keep in the the technical parameter.
3. It is necessary to conduct recycle filting in order to prevent mechanical or organic impurities from polluting the bath. A little activated carbon and filter aids should be put into the filter element, air agitation is needed.
4. The impurities such as Fe, Cu, Zn etc, should be removed from the bath by using impurities remover or chemical methods.
5. If a brittleness occurs to the bath or locating effect is bad, please increase locating agent N-101.