Sell Nail Files

no image You May Also Be Interested In: nail files
Nail Files Stainless steel with coloured plastic handle. Qty4000 FOB Unit Price $0.45each. Delivery in 10 days. Payment 60% advance and remaining 40% on receipt of shipment.
Supply Capacity
no limit
Certifications
FDA USA
Condition of Goods
new
Lead Time from Order to Shipment
10
Minimum Order Quantity
100
Terms of Payment
TT
Terms of Sale
fob Pakistan
Warranty Coverage
5 years