You May Also Be Interested In:
1. Two stems design, the upper stem has hardened threads.
2. Upper stem thread lubricant is isolated from system media.
3. The lower stem performs vertical linear movement instead of screwing movement, significantly reducing the friction area.
4. The nonrotating lower stem eliminates galling between the seat and tip.
5. Stem back seating seals in the fully open position.
6. Optional panel mounting is available.
7. Double lock-pins enable steady and durable fastening of the handle .
8. Optional handle colors are available.
9. All design are tested for strength with pure water at 1.5 nitrogen for leak-tight performance at 6000psig or its maximum working pressure if less that 6000psio