Needle mat , fiberglass mat, fiberglass
You May Also Be Interested In:
Needle mat is a new fiberglass reinforcement product. The needle mat is made from continuous fiberglass strands or chopped fiberglass strands randomlylooped and laid on a conveyer belt, then needle stitched together. Needle Mat is primarily used in fiberglass molding processes such as GMT, RTM, etc. Typical products are automotive running boards, architectural panels, large industrial panels and other FRP products.
1. No binder or other knitting material used to bond the mat together.
2. Good resin flowability and impregnation capability. No white strands.
3. Strand has good resistance to wash ability and suitable for RTM, GMT and other
molding processes, 20 N/100 MM.
4. The mat is suitable for thick molded components because of its strong tenacity.
5. Needle mat easily fills the mold and conforms to complex shapes, while
providing a smooth finished surface.
6. The mat is fluey and convenient for running.