Network digital signage box
You May Also Be Interested In:
digital signage box
LX-N1 box is a powerful engine that drives revenue-generating Digital Signage solution. the software is equipped to handle high-quality media of video and graphics. Using LAN or WLAN, software can transmits and receives data over wired orwireless connections.
1. Playback of digital video, graphic and text contents.
- Playback of digital video, graphic and text contents.
2. High quality digital and analog video output
-Provide one DVI-I output
-Provide one CVBS (composite video) output
-Provide one channel S-VHS (S-Video) output
3. Supports direct connection to LCD.
-LVDS panel interface.
4. Play list to control and schedule the playback.
-Programmable play list and schedule.24x7 reliability.
5. IDE and USB ports for optional content storage.
-One standard 44 pins IDE connector, supports DOM and HDD.
-Two USB type A for USB flash drive.
6. Transfer all content over Ethernet.
-Provide one standard 10/100 Ethernet RJ45 connector Controlled via Ethernet/RS-232/GPIO.
Interface to control external devices.
7. Supports wireless LAN connection.
-One MiniPCI for wireless function.
8. Fan less, compact PCB module.
9. Stereo audio function.
-Audio output through stereo audio jack.
-Supports two channels, MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 Layers I, II and III(MP3) , 16 bit PCM, bit rate up to 384kbps, sample rate up to 48kHz audio format.
10. Screen split function.
-The screen can be splited by different areas. diffent area show different contents, such as video, picture, texts.
11. Add on TV function
-If connected to a custom-made monitor, LX-N1 BOX is able to switch between Media Signage content and TV display through RS-232 port.
Our whole system has the following highlight features.
A. Reliable network appliance, not a PC.
1. RISC+Linux reliable platform, can survive after power failure.
2. Virus free/watch-dogs mechanism.
3. Client OS embedded.
B. "Store and Forward" device.
1. Receive content via network and store in an internal storage.
2. Do not occupy bandwidth always.
3. Independent from network once content is received.
C. An un-manned operation device.
1. No extra local staff needed/Loop+Scheduled playback.
2. No extra hardware/software needed.
3. Lower owner ship cost.