Non Heat Sealable Tea Bag Paper
You May Also Be Interested In:
heat sealable tea bag
heat sealable tea bag paper
tea bag paper
Non-Heat Sealable Tea Bag Papers
- Formed from a basis of high quality abaca, cellulose fibers, and man-made fibers.
- Super tea dust retention feature can be used on high speed machines.
- Main Technical Data:
* Basis weight 12.5g/m2
* Thickness 35-45um
* Dry tensile strength (CD) >=0.15kn/m
* Dry tensile strength (MD) >=0.55kn/m
* Wet tensile strength >=0.10kn/m
* Air penetration >=10,000cu
* Moisture <=6%
* Smell: NO
* Test of leaking: particle & fannings eligibility
* Other description: the routine roll width of non-heat sealable tea bag papers is as follows: 94mm, 103mm, Can change the roll width as per customers' requests.
* The inner diameter is 3 (76mm) , and the routine outer diameter is 450 - 600mm, Can change the outer diameter as per customers requests.
* Testing Method & Quality Control: According to the normal standard by manufacturer.
- Main Materials Ingredient:
* 60% of wood pulp
* 40% of abaca fiber
- Appearance Requirement:
* The surface of paper should be equal & plane and wrinkle should be well-proportioned.
* The color in same batch should be equal & without obvious differences.
* The edge surface of bobbin should de smooth and density should be consistent. The core should be without distortion.
* First, sealed paper in the plastic bag.
* Second, put several bobbins together into cotton.
* In case for container shipping, it can be put on the pallet and can be fixed with film rolling for water-proof.