ODM 6000 Bladder Scanner
You May Also Be Interested In:
1. Measure post-void residual in a fast manner (less than 10 second)
2. Evaluate the urinary retention inside patient bladder and provide diagnosis results at any time.
3. Confirm Foley Catheter urinating schedule at any time.
4. Check Foley Catheter urinating status at any time.
5. Verify if the patients bladder is empty. Print real-time data for clinical use.
6. Check if the patients bladder has finished expansion.
7. The machine verifies that the bladder is empty, but the patient still experiences thamuria, then other issues shall be considered.