OPTICAL BRIGHTENER CBS-X
You May Also Be Interested In:
optical brightener cbs
Fluorescent Brightener Agent CBS
Index: C. I. Fluorescent Brightener 351 CAS NO:54351-85-8
1. Appearance: light yellow or milk white power
2. Structure: a compound of diphenylethy xenene type
3. Solubility: soluble in water, alcohol, ether, DMF etc.
4. Formula: C28H20S2O6Na2
5. Molecular Weight: 562.60
Resistance to chlorine-bleaching and oxygen-bleaching, having extremely strong resistance to chlorine and oxygen-bleaching, and having very good whitening effect even if under strong acidic or alkalic conditions.
Whitening strength: 10013
Fluorescence tone: slight greenish blue
Insoluble in water:<=0.5%
Max UV absorption spectrum: 348-350
Extinction Value: 0.829-0.885
1% extinction Value: 1105-1181
3. CBS is widely used in detergent, dyeing & printing and paper-making industries, etc. It is the most excellent whitening agent for washing powder, washing cream and liquid detergent. Products of the same kind made in foreign countries include Uvitex CBS, Tinopal ATS-x, etc.
4. Directions for use and dosage:
It can be added in any procedure of the process of synthetic detergent and soap. It can get excellent effect if used together with optical brightener 31#.
Recommended dosage is as follow:
Common washing powder:0.005-0.03% soap:0.01-0.05%
Concetrated washing powder:0.01-0.05% soft agent of fabric fiber:0.01-0.05%
Iquid detergent :0.02-0.06% washing syrup:0.005-0.02%
5. Packaging and storing:
Packaged in cardboard barrels, 25 kg or 50kg each. Stored in dry room.
HEBEI XINGYU CHEMICAL FACTORY
SALES MANAGER:EMMY LEE