You May Also Be Interested In:
INFORMATION PE PIPE:
Our PE pipe strictly follows the standard of GB/T13663.1-2000 and ISO4427-1996. The health indicators are in compliance with GB/T17219. Our PE pipes are made in black colour and supplied in a length of 6 meters, but also are available according to the customer requirements. PE pipes with the outside diameter of less than 63mm may also be supplied in coil with a length of 100 meters and 50 meters.
FEATURES PE PIPE:
1. Long service life more long 50 years under the rated temperature and pressure.
2. Good corrosion resistant. PE pipe is corrosion resistant to many chemical medium and no electric chemical corrosion.
3. Excellent worn resistance. PE pipes worn resistance is four times over than steel pipe then conveying mineral sand and slurry.
4. Quite good impact-resistant. PE pipe has good flexibility and impact resistant that it won't be broken when heavy object pressed on it.
5. Reliable in joint by heat meating connection. It won't be cracked due to moving of soil or load because the strength of the heat or elect-melted interface is stronger than the PE pipe itself.
6. Easy for installation. The pipeline has light weight, simply welding skill. So, it is Convenient for installation and shares lower cost of the project.
SPECIAFICATION PE PIPE:
1. Material of PE pipe: PE80 or PE100 wiht high quality
2. Sizes of PE pipe: 20 to 1000mm
3. Pressure Rating of PE pipe: 0.4MPa, 0.6MPa, 0.8MPa, 1.0MPa, 1.25MPa, 1.6MPa
4. Colors of PE pipe: Blue, black or other colors on request
5. Connection of PE pipe: Socket fusion joint, butt fusion joint, electro fusion joint
6. Standard of PE pipe: ISO 4427 and GB/T 13663.1-2000
7. Certification of PE pipe: ISO9001: 2000 certification
8. Applications of PE pipe: Water supply, industrial liquids transportation and sewage treatment.