You May Also Be Interested In:
pex a pipes
pex al pex pipe
solar energy water heater
Overlap / Butt
GB/T 18997, ASTM F1281, UNI 10954 DIN 4726/29
1. film wrapped
2. film&craft paper wrapped
OEM service available
SunTown PEX-Al-PEX composite pipes consist of a core aluminum with inner and outer layers of PEX, which are tightly bonded to the aluminum by using a special adhesive. We adopt the extrusion technology and overlapped welded aluminum pipe. SunTown PEX-Al-PEX composite pipes are tested by China National Center for Test of Chemical Building Material. Each feature meets the National standard GB/T 18997.1-2003.
1. Healthful, not poisonous. The pipe has the same strength as the metal pipe. Easy to bend, reluctant to retain former shape;
2. Easy to cut and install. It can be connected with special fittings instead of screw fittings . Small diameter pipes can be rolled and packaged in desired length and easily bent in order that many directional parts such as elbows or angles are no longer necessary. Much labor cost can be saved;
3. Smooth inner surface of the pipe reduces resistance to the fluids. The ability to transport water is 30% more efficient;
4. Good resistance of acerbity, corrosion and super properties of high temperature, high pressure. The media temperature rangs from -70-110. Heat conduction coefficient is only 0.45W/mk;
5. Light weight, only 1/10 of galvanized pipes and lower transportation fees and lower cost ;
6. Lifespan of the pipe is more than fifty years (Based on normal use) .
1. Underfloor heating;
2. Heating system of caliduct and wall, the equipment for snow melting in cold regions;
3. Heat and cold pipes for life, solar energy water heater, irrigation engineer in agriculture;
4. Pipes for coal gas and natural gas, air-condition and blower;
5. Pipes for electric wire and cable;
6. Pipes for oil and industrial liquids transportation.