Sell PNS Scrap Plate and Structual Scrap

PNS Scrap Plate and Structual Scrap You May Also Be Interested In: pns scrap
Our price is 224/MT USD FOB Houston PNS.
We have the ability to supply you with 100MT to 70,000MT per month, or spot purchases of up to 125,000MT. We currently only accept T/T unless you are purchasing bulk. T/T terms are 40% due upon order confirmation/stuffing of containers; remaining 60% due upon loading at port. The material origin is United States; port of loading is Houston, TX. Three containers can be stuffed per day with 18MT per. You are welcome to come and visit the yard at anytime I need a one (1) week advance notice.
Supply Capacity
70,000MT per month
Condition of Goods
Lead Time from Order to Shipment
10-15 days
Minimum Order Quantity
100 MT
Terms of Payment
Terms of Sale