You May Also Be Interested In:
pp r pipes and fittings
AKAN PP-R pipes and fittings are manufactured according to German Standard DIN8077/ 8078/ 16962 and use Vestolen P9421 polypropylene type III - PP-R raw materials from Germany, which has special heat resistance. Depending on pressure it is possible to use AKAN PP-R pipes for constant temperatures up to 70'C with an extrapolated service life of more than 50 years. Peak temperatures of 100'C arising from short disruptions are unproblematic.
Note: Vestolen P9421 polypropylene type III is the best PP-R raw material in the world.
- Very good resistance to prolonged stresses combined with pressure and temperature.
- Long service life, non-toxic and sanitary.
- Good resistance to chemical agents.
- Less noise flow rate than traditional pipes.
- Recyclable, benefit for the environment.
- Simple and reliable connection, joining by fusion.