PROXIMITY FINGERPRINT READER
You May Also Be Interested In:
1. Fingerprint (9600 templates) verification.
2. Chip-based sensor for livescan capturing of 3D fingerprint minutiae.
3. High accuracy and speed of Fingerprint identification.
4. High speed digital conversion and classification. (1:N)
5. High protection of scratch and ESD. (Electro Static Discharge)
6. Compact design and elegant faceplate.
7. Distinguishable audiovisual indication of tri-color LED and multi-tone beeper which can also be controlled individually by the host system.
8. Tamper switch built-in for vandal resistance.
9. Self-test on reader power-up to verify the setup configuration and initialize reader operation.
10. Stand alone (Add/Del. Fingerprint enrolment via master card) or compatible with SYRIS NT series controller.
Frequency: 125 KHz / 13.56MHz
Number of fingerprints: 9,600 fingerprints
Fingerprint sensor: SYRDF5: Touch Chip, SYRDF6: Optics-based
Read range: 3cm~10cm (Mifare type: 3cm~7cm)
Card read time: 0.2 sec (typical)
ID: 1-8 or 01-99
Fingerprint read time: (300 enrolled) 2 sec (OK) ;5 sec (BAD)
Fingerprint read time: (1,000 enrolled) 3 sec (OK) ;8 sec (BAD)
FAR / FRR : <0.001% / <0.01%
Output interface: RS485 formats and WiegandTM formats
WiegandTM formats :26 bits / 34 bits / 42 bits format
RS485 formats: 24 bits / 32 bits / 64 bits format
Baud rate : 19,200bps (4,800bps~230,400bps)
Indicator: 3 LED
Tamper switch: Built-in
Power consumption : 0.5W to 2W
Power supply: 8V to 20V DC
Operating/Storage TEMP. : -20. C to 55. C / -30. C to 70. C