PU Adhesive No. 1800
You May Also Be Interested In:
1800 series is a high-molecular aliphatic polyester polyurethane adhesive. It has the excellent resistance to the freeze & coldness. When placing in the frigid area, it will not become dense even solidified that the characteristic is quite superior to other polyurethane adhesive. Owing to the outstanding properties, it is the best adhesive for the shoes making industry.
*** Characteristics ***
(1) Long open time, Easy to operate.
(2) Milky white appearance; transparent film after drying.
(3) Non-yellowing under exposure to UV light.
(4) High initial and final bonding strength.
(5) Excellent freeze-thaw stability.
(6) Long pot life, Good brush-ability.