PVR 6K - Set Top Box
ZR39140HQC + Philip TDA1311AL (Tuner IC) :
1) . 40GB/80GB/120GB/160GB/250GB hard disk inside allows one to record a duration of several dozen hours of programs.
2) . The two independent satellite reception makes it possible to record one or two transmissions, to watch one of these either time-shifted or immediately, or to watch already recorded.
1) . PIP and HDD function.
2) . Tested with up to 250GB HDD from several HDD vendors.
3) . Time shift (buffering) .
4) . Recording Time: up to 120 hours (depending on HDD) .
5) . Variable combination of Watching and Recording simultaneously with PIP Function(Watch or Record Live while Recording another program) .
6) . Edit Recorded File.
7) . EPG (Electronic Program Guide) .
8) . 950~2150 MHz input Frequency (IF loop throughput) .
9) . Variable input Symbol Rate (2~45 Msps) .
10) . Multi-language OSD (On-screen Display) .
11) . Store 8 Favorite Channel Lists.
12) . PIP (Picture in Picture) On-screen Display .
13) . Parental Lock, Channel Rename, Channel Skip.
14) . Upgrade the software through RS-232.
15) . EPG schedule recorder or play.
16) . Two Scart connectors. (Optional)
Frequency range:174MHZ-858MHZ (VHF~UHF) .
Band Width: 8MHz (or7Mhzor6MHz) .
Wave format: COFDM
Power consumption: Less than 30W.