You May Also Be Interested In:
extra long grain
kernel basmati rice
super kernel basmati rice
Types of rice:
* SUPER KERNEL BASMATI RICE (EXTRA LONG GRAIN, AROMATIC)
* PK - 385 BASMATI (LONG GRAIN, AROMATIC)
* BASMATI PARBOILED (SELA, AROMATIC)
* IRRI - 6 (LONG GRAIN, NON AROMATIC)
* IRRI - 9 (LONG GRAIN, NON AROMATIC) .
* 386 (LONG GRAIN, NON AROMATIC) .
* BROWN RICE (385/SUPER) .
Rice, which is grown on a large irrigated area in Pakistan, is an important crop. Rice is grown in all four provinces of Pakistan. The rice crop is sown in the months of June/July and harvested in September/October. Pakistan produces good quality rice in the world. Basmati rice is the most superior variety of rice produced in Pakistan.