Panax Ginseng Berry Extract
Product Name Panax Ginseng Berry Extract
Latin Name in Botany Panax ginseng C. A. Meyer
The Used Part Berry
Ginsenosides 70%UV (100% soluble in water, Brown-yellow Powder)
Ginsenosides 30%HPLC (100% soluble in water, Light Violet Red Powder)
Ginseng berry is from fruit of Panax ginseng, fruit is a small berry, nearly drupaceous, and red when ripe in autumn. Besides all the ingredients of ginseng root, such as ginsenosides, protein, amino acid, polysaccharides, etc, it contains berry ginsenosides especially Re abundantly - bioactive factors that aid diabetic & obesity.
The clinical study results of type II diabetes treatment had revealed: take the extraction of ginseng berry (the ginseng berry ginsenosides content was above 30.0%) 50mg everyday, after 4 weeks, some indexes of the patient such as the fasting blood-sugar level, losing weight, etc, had exhibited variable degrees of decrease. Especially some other clinical symptoms such as over-drinking, polyphagia, diuresis, insomnia and vertigo, etc. have been improved in variable degrees.
Ginseng berry extract changes the metabolism pattern of rats, through activating ATP provision system. Ginseng berry extract itself can promote insulin releasing of pancreas in vitro, and promote insulin releasing induced by glucose. The dose-effect curve of ginseng berry extract and insulin releasing appears S type. In animal experiment with feedstuff added with ginseng berry extract, researchers found that ginseng berry extract influenced the direction of hepatic metabolism, through functioning on enzyme system.
Proposed dosage is to take 50 mg panax ginseng berry extract whose standard content of ginsenosides is 30%.
Pharmaceutical raw materials
Food and Drink for health care
Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net weight:25kgs/drum.
Stored in a cool and dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
Two years under well storage situation and stored away from direct sun light.
NUTRAMAXs other leading Products
Leading Products Specification:
0. Oleanolic acid 98%
1. Luo Han Guo Extract 95% Mrogoside/50%Mrogoside V
2. Blueberry P. E. 25%-36% Anthocyanidins/ Blueberry Juice Concentrate Brix 65
3. Resveratrol 20%~99%
4. Flax Seed P. E. 20%~80% SDG
5. 98% 5-HTP
6. Green Tea Extract 50%-95% EGCG
7. Rhodiola Rosae P. E. 3% Rosavins/1% Salidroside
8. Shikimic Acid 99%
9. Magnolia Bark P. E. 90% Honokiol+Magnolol
10. Red Clover P. E. 8%~40% Isoflavones
11. Kindey Bean Extract 1% Phaseolamin
12. Banaba Leaf P. E. 10%~98% Corosolic Acid
13. Epimedium Extract 10%~50% Icariin
14. Cinnamon Extract 20:1
15. Tongkat Ali Extract (Eurycoma longifolia) 25:1, 100:1
16. Gynostemma pentaphyllum P. E.85% Gypenoside
17. Sesamine 30%, 60%, 90% Sesamine
18. Grape Seed P. E.95% OPC
19. Pueraria (Kudzu Root) P. E. 40% Isoflavnis
20. Yohimbine P. E 8% Yohimbine
21. Green Tea Extract 30%L-theanine
22. Black Tea Extract 40%Theaflavine
23. Chlorogenic Acid 98%
24. Cranberry Extract 25%% Anthocyanidins
25. Apple Extract 60%-98%Phlorizin/30%-90%Polyphenols
26. Wormwood Extract 98% Artemisinin
27. Ginseng Root Extract 80% Ginsenosides
28. St. John's Wort Extract. Hypericins 0.3%1%UV. Hyperforin 0.3%HPLC.
29. Stevia Extract 98% Steviosides/ RA95%
30. Natural 2%Astaxanthin