Panax Ginseng Extract Powder(Panax Ginseng )
You May Also Be Interested In:
ginseng extract powder
panax ginseng berry extract
panax ginseng extract
Panax ginseng has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years as a tonic indicated for its beneficial effects on the central nervous system, protection from stress ulcers, increase of gastrointestinal motility, anti-fatigue action, enhancement of sexual function and acceleration of metabolism.
Panax ginseng is one of the most commonly used and highly researched species of ginseng. This species, which is native to China, Korea, and Russia, has been an important herbal remedy in traditional Chinese medicine for thousands of years, where it has been used primarily as a treatment for weakness and fatigue.
The main active agents in Panax ginseng are ginsenosides, which are triterpene saponins. The majority of published research on the medicinal activity of Panax ginseng has focused on ginsenosides.
Panax Ginseng is a demulcent, panacea, stimulant, stomachic. The chinese have held ginseng root in almost religious esteem as a panacea for all ailments for thousands of years.
Panax Ginseng is also considered valuable for feverish and inflammatory illnesses, for hemorrhage, and for blood diseases.
We can supply full series of panax ginseng products, we also do OEM service, and we can produce according to the customs specific request, pls kindly note as follows:
1. PGR- Panax ginseng root extract powder(Ginsenosides 5%,15% HPLC)
2. PGB- Panax ginseng berry extract powder(Ginsenosides 30% HPLC, Ginsenosides 80% UV)
3. PGL- Panax ginseng leaf extract powder(Ginsenosides 80% UV)
The factory to produce panax ginseng is GMP and ISO9001 and HALAL and KOSHER certificated, quality is 100% guaranteed.
1) It is a demulcent, panacea, stimulant, stomachic. The chines have held ginseng root in almost religious esteem as a panacea for all ailments for thousands of years.
2) It is also considered valuable for feverish and inflammatory illnesses, for hemorrhage, and for blood diseases.