Passive infrared detector
You May Also Be Interested In:
passive infrared detector
1. Anti-shelter and anti-spray functions: the anti-shelter function being designed to detect objects which is covering crust, and the latter one is to detect attempts to spray detecting lens, the grade of sensitivity is optional, its activity can allay misinformation.
2. FFP signal processing and quaternion of dual reverse detecting technology.
3. Auto temperature compensation, reducing false alarm.
4. Fully air-proof structure
5. Adopted SMT, high EMI/RFI immunity.
6. Adopts solid relay with long usage, non-contact, low voltage and little power consumption.
7. Functions against interference from white light and radio wave.
Protection range 15m X 15m
Power required DC7.5 ~ 14V
Power consumption 25mA
Operating temperature -20:C to 50:C
Operating humidity 5% to 95% RH
Alarm output 100mA 28 VDC
Tamper output 100mA 28 VDC
Sensitivity two grades adjustable
Installation method and height: wall mounted 1.8~3m
Size 85mm X 69mm X 48mm