You May Also Be Interested In:
1. Displayer: 12.1" color TFT LCD screen with maximum 8-waveform display.
2. Battery: Rechargeable high-energy built-in battery
3. Advanced streamline outline design, portable, compact, lightweight
4. Operating menu with multi-language interface selection: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, French, etc.
5. Easy operation with user friendly menu structure design and rotary dial
6. Against electrosurgical interference and defibrillation and no need to disconnect the monitor from the patient in process of defibrillating.
7. WAN communication function to network with central monitoring system and make long-distance monitoring, diagnosis, maintenance and software upgrade possible
8. Optional built-in wireless networking function
9. Support external printer to record graph and trend
10. Intelligent audio and visual comprehensive alarm
11. In-hospital applications include emergency pre-and post-operative care, ambulatory surgery, intermediate care/step down units, labor and delivery, and hospital-based special procedure areas.
12. Suitable for use in physicians, offices, clinics, outpatient surgical centers, extended care facilities and other patient care areas, which of require affordable monitoring
Standard configuration: ECG, HR, PR, SpO2, ST analysis, RESP*2 (RA-LL impedance and nasal cavity) , NIBP (with venous punch) , TEMP*2(surface and rectal type) , Drug dose calculation.