You May Also Be Interested In:
pe rt pipe
pe rt pipes
Description of PE-RT Pipe:
PE-rt pipe is a copolymer with ethylence-octence as the copolymers monomer. In the polymerization reaction, the number and distribution of the polyethylene branched chain ha been under an appropriate conttol, making the PE-rt pipe material have excellent mechanical properties. Without crosslinking, PE-rt pipe would have a high temperature resistance. At a water supply temperatureof 70, PE-rt's service life can last as long as 50 years even under a pressure of 0.97mpa for a long-term use.
Features of PE-rt pipe:
1) . With good ability to resist creeping, and the fine one is able to bear pressing for long time
2) . It is of good performance to be able to bear low temperature and even frost. Can still keep high elasticity under low temperature
3) . Light weight, good flexibility, but serpentine use
4) . With good chemical resistant ability, anti-corrosive, and can resist acid and alkali
5) . Nonpoisonous, tasteless, good hygienic performance
6) . Good heat-conduction property
7) . Simple and easy installation
8) . Material is recoverable, with environmental protection benefits
9) . Excellent assault recovery property, can be restored to the original state
Specifications of PE-rt pipe:
1. Color of PE-rt pipe: White or according to customers requirements.
2. Size of PE-rt pipe: Dn16-dn63 with s6.5, s5, s4, s3.2
3. Packing of PE-rt pipe: In polyester bags by coils with 100m or 200m or according to customers requirements.
4. Material of PE-rt pipe: 100% pr-rt material imported from s. K. Company and dowlex company.