Permanent Magnetic Lifter
You May Also Be Interested In:
permanent magnetic lifter
permanent magnetic lifters
1. APPLICATION AND FEATURES
Permanent Magnetic Lifters Model PML is mainly used for connecting component and other magnetic material. They are easy for operation, safe in handling, lightly and ingeniously structured. Hence they are widely used as hoisting devices in factories, docks, warehouses and transportation industries. By using them, you can improve your working conditions and increase your working efficiency.
2. CONSTRUCTION AND SPECIFICATION
2. 1 Construction: MODEL PML Permanent Magnetic Lifter has strong magnetic controlled by turning the manual nozzle. There are shackles on the top of Magnetic component firmly.
3. 1During operation, you should clear away the components surface such as rust and burr. The centre line of lifter had better overlap with the centerline of component. Then place the Magnetic Lifting Hoist on the face of component, turn the nozzle from "OFF" to "ON" until "holding". Make sure that the security key on the handle is automatically locked, and then start to hoist.
3. 2During lifting and handing components, overloading is forbidden, Nobody is allowed to pass through under the component held by Magnetic Lifter. Components temperature and ambient temperature shall be between +80 Celsius to -40 Celsius. No strong vibration and impact.
3. 3When lifting and handling cylindrical components, Keeping the cylindrical surface contacting the vee slot of lifter on two lines, the actual lifting capacity will generally be 30% of the rated lifting capacity.
3. 4When lifting and handling operation is finished, press down the bottom to disengage the security key from the security pin, then turn the handle "ON" to "OFF" until "Release". The lifter is now in the neutral condition, it can be taken away from the component.
4. Main factors which influence the lifting capacity of permanent Magnetic Lifter.
4. 1 Influenced by thickness and surface quality of the component. Before operation, it is necessary to find out the percentage of the steel thickness, lifting capacity according to the thickness of the component and capacity curve(on the following page) . If its surface roughness Ra is less than 6. 8um, the lifter surface gap will not exist, the lifting capacity will be 100%. If the surface roughness Ra is above 6. 8um or even worse, the lifter surface gap should be estimated. Find out the percentage that lifting capacity of the lifter may reach from the ari gap lifting capacity curve shown in the performance chart. Combine these two factors and calculating the lifting capacity that the lifter may reach. The curves are on the two sides of lifter.
4. 2 Influenced by the composition for steel component.
After measurement, if low-carbon steel component is regarded as a reference and the coefficient of lifting capacity is fixed: The coefficient for medium-carbon steel is 0. 95; The coefficient for nigh-carbon steel is 0. 90; The coefficient for low-alloy steel is 0. 75, and the coefficient for cast iron is 0. 50.