You May Also Be Interested In:
bonny light crude
bonny light crude oil
Naira Capital Limited (NCL) works with a few Sellers with NNPC allocation as well as a handful of Resellers. Nonetheless prices remain beneficial and negotiable.
We presently offer for sale Bonny Light Crude Oil/FORCADOS BLEND +/-5% per month on TRANSHIPMENT or TANKER TAKEOVER basis.
2m-5m Barrels immediately available. POP available.
Advise as required.
Specific Gravity: 0.8459
Water content: 0.2% vol. max.
BSW: 0.6% vol. max
Pour point: Below 40 degrees F. Max.
Salt: LB per 1,000 bbl, 12, Max
Total sulphur, wt%: 0.14 Max
Reid Vapour Pressure: 6.52 PSIG, Max.
VINI, PPM wt // Yield C1-C4 wt% 210.2.0
Vis, cst @ 37.8 Deg C. 3 47, Min
Carbon Residue, Wt%: 1.0 Max
Buyer issues ICPO which must contain buyers bank co-ordinates and permission for a soft probe on buyers bank account to Seller.
1. Seller issues FCO. Buyer signs and stamp/seal the FCO and then return same to Seller.
2. Seller issues Contract/SPA to be signed by both parties in counterparts with fully completed copy in PDF file exchanged by both parties for records and filing with their banks.
3. Seller issues POP.
4. MFPA is completed and signed by all parties protecting facilitators commissions.
5. Buyer issues non-operative transferable, irrevocable Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) or Bank Guarantee (BG) .
6. Seller issues 2% Performance Bond (PB) where necessary. This will be for only first months supply/delivery.
7. Seller issues shipping schedule and loads the first vessel or Buyer provides vessel for loading.
8. Payment on DLC or BG at sight against shipping documents and SGS or similar inspection report.
Note: Only Buyer or his direct mandate should attempt to contact us.
These products as well:
LCO, SLCO, LPG, Diesel or D2, Bitumen, Jet A1.