You May Also Be Interested In:
1, Product description: The product coats TiO2 (30-50nm) uniformly on the surface of the honeycomb aluminum by our special photocatalyst surface coating technics which can ensure the firm sticking of TiO2 on the base surface.
Characteristics: Large specific surface area, low air resistance, anti-aging, washable, long life, high TiO2 reaction efficiency, able to create a specific direction for the ultraviolet radiation.
2, Product description: UP 102 foam metal photocatalyst coats TiO2 uniformly on the surface of the compound foam metal base by our patent compound electrophoretic deposition surface coating technology. The surface covering ratio of TiO2 on the base can be more than 95%. By the coating technology, the TiO2 can expose outside, which ensures the photocatalyst reaction efficiency.
Characteristics: Large specific surface area, low air resistance, anti-aging, washable, long life, high TiO2 reaction efficiency, able to be designed in accordance with the demand of customer, able to be bent when molding.
Application: Apply in air cleaner and air-conditioning for the removal of bacteria, viruses. It can also effectively remove harmful gases in the air, such as: formaldehyde, benzene, ammonia, TVOC.
3, Photocatalyst coating Synthetic photocatalyst coatings, the patent technology researched and developed by Uniclear; apply to indoor air pollution control and some other areas by spraying on the surface of the wall, curtains, tile, metal and somewhere else to realize effects as air purification, surface antibacterial, self-cleaning, etc. Uniclears photocatalyst series of coating is organic solvent carrier which is easy for storage, convenient for construction and strong for adhering.
Product appearance: colorless to pale yellow transparent liquid.
TiO2 content: 1-3.5%
Antibacterial grade: 0 grade
1. Indoor pollution control series: spraying on the surface of walls, carpets, curtains and other places.
2. Functional coatings: spraying on the surface of the fan blades, plastic flowers and so on.
3. UV protective coating: spraying on the plastic surface to shield the ultraviolet rays and stave aging.
4. Aerosol type coating: packed in aerosol cans, use without special equipments.
1. The spraying should be conducted with clean source of compressed air, dedicated gun and trained staff.
2. The construction site must be well-ventilated and prohibit strictly smoke
3. Choose different types of coatings for different materials to guarantee quality