Pipe conveyor belt
You May Also Be Interested In:
1. Avoids pollution by preventing falling or spillage of Carried products.
2. Avoids damage to belt inner surface, as fallen objects do not attach to belt surface.
3. Prevents other substances from entering, assuring purity of products.
4. Reduces abrasion between the products and inner belt surface which increases when conveyor belts are in pipes, enabling greater transportation degree than other commonly used belts.
5. Traditional conveyor belts only allows conveying at a straight line which needs extra space for curves. Tube form conveyor belts offers simplified transport system which help saves space and cost.