You May Also Be Interested In:
High strength polypropylene shutter boards:
This product is a newly invented product in replacement of steel formwork and plywood. It has the unique advantages that make it the answer to the booming formwork and scaffolding industry.
1. Waterproof: Thanks to the nature of polypropylene this product is absolutely waterproof. Contractors always get headache that after the pouring rain and sun steel get rust and plywood get delaminated. This product never delaminates through its life cycle.
2. Strong: Original polypropylene is not a suitable material for formwork because it is not strong enough. However we have incorporated new technology to make it strong enough to suit the requirement of construction.
3. Durable: This product if put into steel or aluminum frame can be used for 500 times.
4. Economical: Considering the many uses on this product, it then lowers the cost per use.
5. Off-shutter finish: Film faced plywood may provide several off-shutter finish then delaminate or swell. This product will be able to achieve many off-shutter finishes as long as it is not abused by have punch or breakage.
6. No releasing agent needed: Polypropylene expands and shrinks at different rate compared with concrete. Therefore during the curing of concrete it already separate from concrete and that make it very easy to dismantle. While plywood and steel formwork will not make a good finish without releasing agent.
7. Easy to repair: Drilling holes on site is a very common practice. It is a big enemy to plywood since the water will then go in to cause the delaminating and swelling. While this product has a unique way to be repaired. We will provide the materials and technology to our clients. After repairing it looks just like the new board.
8. Easy to cut: Can be cut to any size either in the factory or on site.
9. Recyclable: It can be recycled when broken or after many uses and that makes it a environmental friendly product.
10. Consistence in quality: Plywood buyers may have seen the process of making plywood. A lot of work is done by hand and therefore the quality is very inconsistence. You can get good shift or bad without knowing the definite. This product is purely machine made and all the process is controlled by computers. So the quality is consistence all through the production.