Polyaluminium Chloride (PAC)
You May Also Be Interested In:
The products and other coagulant compared with the following superior features :
1, the cost of water system than other inorganic chlorine low 20%~80%.
2, to the rapid formation of body components, and spend big iron, Shen speed fast.
3, the pH value is a broad scope (5-9 companies) , and processed water pH value and alkalinity small decline.
4, adapting to the various sources of water temperature, biodegradable good. Particularly low temperature, so as to maintain stability sedimentation effects.
PAC is a kind of inorganic macromolecule flocculant. Through the hydroxyl ion bridging function and the polyvalent anion polymeric function, it produces large molecular and high electricity inorganic macromolecule. It adapts a wide PH range of 5.0~9.0, and the best is between 6.5~7.6.
1) Purification of river water, lake water and underground water
2) Purification of industry water and industry recycling water.
3) Purification of waster water
4) Reclaiming coal from coal-washing waste water and kaolin in ceramic industry
5) Purification of the waste water in printing and dyeing industry, leather industry, brewage industry, meat-processing industry, coal-washing, metallurgy industry, mine, pharmacy, paper-making, and purification of the waste water containing fluorine, oil and heavy metals
6) Tannage and cloth cockling-prevent
7) Cement Solidifying, and moulding
8) Refining of pharmaceuticals, glycerine and sugar
9) Catalyzer carrier
10) Paper-making glue
Contract:Mr alvin liu