You May Also Be Interested In:
PC is a high performance, 100% poly-carboxylate based polymer, specifically developed as an effective dispersant, fluidifier and high range water reducing agent for concrete and other mineral materials. PC is a neutral concentrate grade, it is mainly used as a raw material to produce different types of high performance water reducers for targeted industrial. It complies with ASTM C 494, Type F specifications
PC is a plant-added superplasticizer that is formulated to impart improved workability to the concrete and to achieve high early compressive strength as required by the precast industry.
PC can be applied in a wide variety industry, such as the production of self-consolidating concrete in precast industry, conventional concrete production industry even with low water/cement ratios while maintaining normal levels of workability and so on.
1. Produces concrete with high levels of workability without segregation.
2. Provides significantly higher strengths and normal set time.
3. Has excellent concrete rheology and handling properties.
4. Provides improved finish ability and surface finishes.
5. Has superior air entrainment control.
6. Provides standard water reduction at normal addition rates and significant water reduction at higher addition rates.
7. Has no chloride ions and non-corrosion to steel bar.
8. Improves the frost resistance and carbonation resistance of the concrete. Lower drying shrinkage of the concrete by 20% or more compared to naphthalene-based admixture.
Visual Appearance Pale Brown Viscous Liquid
Solid Content (%) 40.012.0
Density (230) (g/cm3) 1.1210.02
Chloride Content (%) <=0.10
Na2SO4 Content (%) <=4.0
Na2O+0.658K2O (%) <=5.0
Solubility Very Soluble
Performance Dosages for Standard Cement: (wt% of cement)
Cement Paste Flow >=240
Water Reducing of Mortar >=20
Test Data Sheet
Test Items Specification
Water Reducing Rate, % >=25
Compressive Strength Ratio, % 1 day >=170
3 day >=160
7 day >=150
28 day >=130
Air Content, % <=2.0
Bleeding Ratio, % <=60
Shrinkage (28 day) , % <=100
Setting Time Deff. , min. Ini. -90~+120
Chloride Penetration, coulomb <=2000
F/T Cycles, Time >=200
Slump Retention (60min) , mm >=150
1. When mixing and measuring the slump loss, be aware that it takes longer time to be in effect than naphthalene admixtures.
2. Cannot be added together with rosin soup air entrainer.
3. Cannot be kept in metal container for too long.
4. Do not mixed with naphthalene-based admixtures. If other admixtures, such as set retarder or corrosion-inhibiting admixture, are required simultaneously for some special projects, compatibility tests should be conducted beforehand.
Package & Storage
1. It is packed in 66kg per drum or 220kg per drum.
2. Keep container closed when it is not in use, do not store the product directly under sunlight. It remains effective in one year, after the expiration date, it can be used again if testing results fall within the established range.