Portable CD Digital Photo Backup / Sharing Device
You May Also Be Interested In:
photo backup device
The new state-of-the art digital imaging back-up devices enable you to produce a backup copy of digital photos directly from your cameras flash memory card onto a CD-R or CD-RW disc in only a few minutes. You may erase and reuse your memory cards, thus, saving your money for taking more pictures.
DM220-S can be powered by rechargeable batteries or AC adaptor so you can backup and share the digital photos any time and any place without connecting to PC.
It provides benefits:
* Saving high cost on purchasing memory cards
* Data sharing instantly specially at occasional meeting
* Multi-functions used as card reader and CD burner
* Its easy to use
* Support for all current digital camera memory card formats.
* One-touch backup from flash memory card to CD-R/RW disc.
* Single button operation, no PC needed.
* Connect to PC through built-in USB 2.0 host-link.
* Can be used as an external CD-RW drive and card reader simultaneously.
* Can be powered by rechargeable battery with no AC power cord required.