You May Also Be Interested In:
We hereby certify as following:
1. Feathers are sourced from specialized Poultry farms in the North Eastern
provinces (Manchuria / Jilin, Inner Mongolia) These farms specialize in
Ducks and Geese and are usually registered with the China National Animal
By-Products Corp. as registered suppliers of feathers and down for Garment
and Household use.
2. Untreated feathers are given a preliminary wash , sorting by colour and size.
3. These feathers are then washed and treated with industrial detergent
(FLUIDOL K6) at approx 100C for not less than 40 minutes.
4. They are then repeatedly put through a rinse and bleaching process
(Standard run is 20 times- the bleaching agent is BREVIOL DM) whilst the
water used has a Ph factor of 6-8
Fluidol and Breviol are Trade Mark products from Henkel of Germany. They do
not use local chemical products for these processes.
5. At the end of this process, the feathers are nearly transparent to a
factor of 500
6. The feathers are then subject to a further steam cleaning and drying in a
sealed machine at 3.5Kg/cm pressure at 120C for at least 30mins.
7. The feathers are then allowed to cool and then vacuum packed in sealed,
airtight bags and passed on for grading and inspection before packaging for