You May Also Be Interested In:
pre production inspection
A visual check on the quality of major components, materials and accessories at the beginning of production against clients' specifications and/or reference sample. If permits timely corrections and improvements before the mass production is initiated and any no-conformity is immediately reported so as to avoid dealy in shipment.
In general, we will check the following aspects for PPI:
1. Evaluate the production capability and equipments in the factory.
2. Check factorys quality control ability and executive status.
3. Check the accuracy of production facilities and equipments.
4. Evaluate production techniques and make sure the reasonable layout of factory QC person.
5. Check the quantity and quality of raw materials and main components that will be used in your
products, foreseeing any possible problem to avoid them, verifying that your product
specifications are being met early.