You May Also Be Interested In:
◇ The adoption of structural ceramic materials in the precision gauge has the unmatchable advantages than the traditional alloys:
* For its high resistance to wear and corrosion, under the hostile environments, the working life is 3 to 5 times of the alloys gauges;
* For its low thermal expansion (W/m. K 2.5) , the high temperature will not easily make this material expanded, so that the measurement accuracy can be guaranteed;
* For its extra-high hardness, it can reach high precision while avoid deforming;
* The lighter weight of zirconia material makes it convenient for transportation, storage and usage;
* The daily maintenance will be convenient and economical for the smooth surface and the resistance to wear and wetness;
◇ The precision gauges in accordance with the international alloy standard or of non-standard can be available (mainly blanks) .