You May Also Be Interested In:
The TL-311 is a trapezoidal passive 2 way loudspeaker enclosure designed for use in mobile speech and music sound reinforcement applications as well as wide range of fixed installations.
. The loudspeaker complement consists of a front loaded 10"low-mid frequency driver and a 1"high frequency compression driver on a constant directivity 900H x 400V HF waveguide, matched with an internal passive crossover network.
High frequency and low frequency components are also matched pro protect circuit.
The cabinet is made of 15mm MDF, a pole mount socket is fitted for use with 35mm poles or loudspeaeker stands. A recessed flush handle is provided at the rear of the cabinet for easy lifting and carrying. Four rubber feet at the bottom of it. A black powder-coated perfortated steel mesh grille protects the drivers from damage.
Rigging points are provided on the top and rear of the cabinet to enable the TL311 to be suspended and angled in permanent installations using shoulder eyebolts. Two Neutrik Speakon NL4MP speaker connectors are located on the rear panel for additional enclosures
7Two way full range
7Pro HF and LF protection circuit system
7Pole mount socket
1>. for small sound system
2>. Conference Hall and AV activities
3>. Multifunction Hall
4>. Club and Disco
* Frequency Response (13 dB) : 58 Hz - 20 kHz
* Sensitivity (1w/1m) : 95 dB SPL
* Long-term SPL: 120dB
* Maximum SPL: 123 dB
* Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
* Power rated: 200 watts
* Peak Power handling: 400 watts
* Nominal Dispersion: 90: x 40:
* Crossover Frequency: 1.6 kHz
* Dimensions (H x W x D) : 500 mm x 350 mm x 280 mm
* Enclosure Material: 15mm MDF
* Surface Finished: black catalyzed polyurethane paint
* Grille: 1.5mm black perforated steel framed
* Low Frequency Driver: LA1035120TL 10 35mm voice coil, 120mm magnet
* High Frequency Driver: HD-3401TL 1 throat, 34mm voice coil polymer diaphragm
* Input Connectors: Neutrik NL4MPX2