Provide Bilberry Extract
You May Also Be Interested In:
1. Name: bilberry extract
2. Natural source: vauniium macrocarpon L
3. Part used: fruit
4. Appearance: deep purple fine powder
5. Specification: anthocyanidin>25%
6. Anthocyanidin is a class of colored anthocyanin aglycones formed from flavan-3,4-diols
7. Bilberry fruit extract mainly contains pelargonidin, cyanidin and delphinidin
8. Assay: UV
ilberry Extract is rich in anthocyanosides. Over 15 different anthocyanosides have been found in Bilberry. Anthocyanosides help to maintain the integrity of capillaries and to stabilize collagen. Anthocyanosides are also potent antioxidants. Numerous clinical studies have shown that Bilberry is effective in the treatment of circulation disorders, varicose veins, and other venous and arterial disorders.
The anthocyanosides protect veins and arteries by stabilizing the phospholipids of the endothelial cells and increasing the synthesis of collagen and mucopolysaccharides, which give the arterial walls their structural integrity. Anthocyanosides also prevent the aggregation and adherence of platelets to endothelial surfaces. Studies have also shown that Bilberry can act as a coadjutant in heme-ralopy and diabetic retinopathy by stimulating rhodopsin production.
1. Treat circulation disorders, varicose veins and other venous and arterial problems
2. Improve circulation to the eyes and help with eye strain and visual acuity
3. Cure the ocular disease, cataract, glaucoma, hemorrhage of the eyeground
4. Deal with retinal disturbances, day and night blindness, myopia and pigmentary