You May Also Be Interested In:
Pueraria lobata is a perennial, trailing or climbing vine of the legume family. The initial record of the plant as a medicine is in the ancient herbal text of Shen Nong (circa A. D. 100) in China. , which raw material is the root of wild kudzu vine in Qinba mountain area.
1. ) Relieve tension in muscles and promote blood circulation
2. ) Descend myocardial oxygen consumption and resist cancers
3. ) Increase coronary blood flow and stimulate blood micro-cycle
4. ) Treat sudden deaf of all aged group
5. ) Promote the risk of cardiovascular diseases