Pueraria PE (Pueraria Isoflavones, Puerarin)
You May Also Be Interested In:
pueraria, puerarin, isoflavone, kudzu
Product Name: Pueraria PE
Latin Name: Pueraria lobata (Willd. ) Ohwi
CAS Number: 3681-99-0 (puerarin)
Part of Used: Root
Active Ingredients: Pueraria Isoflavones
Assay: Pueraria Isoflavones 40%, Puerarin 99% (HPLC)
Appearance: Yellow brown Fine Powder (Pueraria Isoflavones) , White Crystal Powder (Puerarin)
Molecular Formula: C21H20O9 (Puerarin)
(1) Dilating blood vessels, increasing coronary blood flow, antithrombotic effect, inhibiting platelet aggregation, reducing blood viscosity and promoting blood micro-cycle.
(2) Reducing myocardial oxygen consumption, strengthening myocardial contraction force and protecting myocardial cell.
(3) Enhancing immunity and inhibiting cancer cell.
(4) Treating sudden deafness of each group.
(5) Reducing the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
(1) Applied in food field, puraria isoflavones can be used in foods and health products, to lower blood pressure and blood-fat.
(2) Applied in pharmaceutical field, puraria isoflavones is widely used in biopharmaceuticals and API of cardiovascular system agents in China. As a kind of Chinese medicine injectio, puerarin is a common drug for heart and cerebrovascular disease.
(3) Applied in cosmetics field, the phytoestrogen effect of puerarin can relieve symptom caused by decrease in estrogen level and aging, such as mastoptosis, crinkle, decrease in skin vitality and leukotrichia. Hence, it is frequently used in breast cream, eye cream and skin cream.