REFINED WHITE CANE SUGAR ICUMSA 45
You May Also Be Interested In:
refined white cane
refined white cane sugar
refined white cane sugar icumsa 45
refined white sugar
white cane sugar icumsa 45
Available Amount: Any Amount
12.500 M/T. USD$ Consult
25.000 M/T. USD$ Consult
50.000 M/T. USD$ Consult
100.000 M/T. USD$ Consult
Payment: Irrevocable, Transferable, Fully Funded Documentary Letter of Credit Automatic Revolving, Issued or Confirmed by an Acceptable Major Bank, Payable 100 % at Sight of Documents, Shipment per Shipment.
Documents: Bill(s) of Lading marked Freight Pre-Paid Commercial Invoice Certificate of Origin - Certificate of Ownership Phytosanitary and Health Certificate Certificate of Radiation Certificate of Fumigation SGS Inspection Report re; Quality and Quantity Packing List Tally of Count from Stevedoring Company.
Performance Bond: 2% by Sellers Bank
Shipping: Within 30/45 days after receipt and acceptance of L/C.
Discharge: All costs at Port of Discharge for Account of the Buyer.
Inspection: Quality, Quantity, Weight and Phytosanitary by S. G. S. or equivalent at Sellers cost at Port of Loading.
Loading: All costs at Port of Loading for the account of the Seller.
1. Seller (and/or Sellers Agent) issues ICPO;
2. Buyer accepts and Signs ICPO, including his Bank information as well as BCL/POF by Buyers Bank and forwards to Seller;
3. Seller countersigns ICPO, including his Bank Information and copies thereof are forwarded to Buyer and if required to Sellers Bank and Buyers Bank;
4. Seller issues Contract for Buyers signature and Buyer returns signed Contract to Seller. Hard copies hereof to be exchanged by courier as specified in Contract;
5. Buyers Bank confirms POF, the availability of LC, the format/verbiage thereof and their readiness to issue said LC, to Sellera Bank within 3 banking days of receiving copy of signed Contract;
6. Seller confirms POP per Annexure C of Contract, Sellers Bank confirms availability of PB, the format/verbiage thereof and their readiness to issue said PB, to Buyers Bank within 3 banking days of receipt of POF and LC confirmation from Buyers Bank;
7. Buyers Bank and Sellers Bank approves the validity and legitimacy as well as the format/verbiage a Buyers LC and Sellers PB;
8. Buyers Bank issues non-operative Letter of Credit; in return Sellers Bank issues operative Performance Bond;
9. The Operative Performance Bond activates the Letter of Credit;
10. Shipment commences as per contract.
Packing:50 Kg Oceangoing New Polypropylene (PP) with Polyethylene (PE) Liner 2% extra bags.
Polarization: 99.8% min.
Moisture: 0.04% max.
Granulation: Medium to Fine.
So: 20 mg/kg.
Colour: Crystal Sparkling White.
Solubility: 100% dry and free flowing