Sell Refined sunflower Oil

Refined sunflower Oil You May Also Be Interested In: refined sunflower refined sunflower oil sunflower oil sunflower oil. sunflower  oil
We are direct manufacturers and exporters of refined sunflower oil. We are capable of supplying on FOB and CIF bases and we are looking for serious clients to do a good term and long business with. Our quality is very high and hygiene is confirmed by our HACCP certificates.
Please do contact us now for our price term and specifications.

Our packages:

2 LiterPacking = 1 FCL = 1208 cases x 6carton= 7,248 bottles x2Lt x 0.9 = 13mt
3 LiterPacking = 1 FCL = 1008 cases x 6carton= 6,048 bottles x 3Lt x0.9 = 16.3mt
5 LiterPacking = 1 FCL = 1030 cases x 4carton= 4,120 bottles x 5Lt x0.9 = 18.54mt
20 Liter Packing = 1FCL =1200 Jerry cans x 20Lt x0.9 = 21.6mt
25 Liter Packing = 1FCL =980 jerry cans x 25Ltx0.9 = 22.05mt

Our payment terms is 30% advance payment after order to prepare for the shipment, local transportation and inspection while the rest 70% paid against shipping documents or at sight.
Supply Capacity
2000Mt per month
Available Colors
Condition of Goods
Lead Time from Order to Shipment
25 days
Minimum Order Quantity
Terms of Payment
Terms of Sale