Remote Dog Pager Collar
You May Also Be Interested In:
remote dog collar
1. Make sure that batteries have been fitted in the remote controller and the receiver.
2. Remote controller checking: Turn on the power switch on the side and press the buttons on the remote controller one by one. The indicator light will light in normal condition. If the indicator light doesnt light or light dimly, change the batteries.
3. Receiver checking: A vibration induction switch is fitted in the received. When the receiver is shaken, the indicator light will light automatically, meaning the receiver is in a standby state. If the indicator light of the receiver doesnt light when shaking, you may need to change the batteries in the receiver. Power will automatically cut off if the receiver vibration stops for 5 minutes, as to save energy.
4. Connect the collar with the receiver; adjust the length of the collar to let it fit the neck of the pet. The proper tightness should be that you can put a finger in.
5. Respectively press the high frequency/low frequency vibration buttons on the remote controller.