Reverse Osmosis Chemicals
You May Also Be Interested In:
TH-0100 Antiscalant and Dispersant for RO Membrane
TH-0100 is a high-effective scale inhibitor, it is suitable for reverse osmose (RO) , nanofiltration (NF) and ultrafiltration (UF) system. It can inhibit the scale deposit on membrane surface, improve water quality, lower operation expanse. This product has the following properties:
(1) . Inhibit inorganic scale formation for a wide concentration span, the largest permitted LSI value is 2.8 when no acid is added.
(2) . Not flocculate with ferric oxide, aluminia oxide or silica oxide to form suspended substance;
(3) . Inhibit the pollution from ferric, aluminium or heavy metals pollutants. The permitted ferric concentration for inlet water supply can reach to 8.0ppm.
(4) . Inhibit the flocculate and deposit of silica, the permitted silica concentration for condense side can reach to 290ppm.
(5) . Be used in CA, TFC, NF and UF membranes for RO system.
(6) . Good solubility and stability.
(7) . Effective in pH 5-10.
Appearance Clear liquid Clear transparent liquid
pH Value, (1% water solution) 2.010.5 2.510.5
Density (200) g/cm3 1.0810.05 1.4510.05
Main content Micromolecular containing P Micromolecular containing P
Decomposition product under high temperature orthophosphate orthophosphate