Reverse Osmosis Membrane antiscalant
You May Also Be Interested In:
reverse osmosis membrane
Antiscale and Dispersant for Reverse Osmose Membrane TH-0100
TH-0100 is a high-effective antiscale agents, suitable for reverse osmose (RO) , nanofiltration (NF) and ultrafiltration (UF) system. This product can inhibit the scale deposit on membrane surface, improve the quantity and quality of water supply, lower the operation expanse. This product has the following properties:
1. Can effectively inhibit inorganic scale formation for a wide concentration span, the largest permitted LSI value is 2.8 when no acid is added.
2. Cannot flocculate with ferric oxide, aluminium oxide or silica oxide to form suspended substance;
3. Can effectively inhibit the pollution from ferric, aluminium or heavy metals pollutants. The permitted ferric concentration for inlet water supply can reach to 8.0ppm.
4. Can effectively inhibit the flocculate and deposit of silica, the permitted silica concentration for condense side can reach to 290ppm.
5. Can be used as CA, TFC, NF and UF membranes for reverse osmose system.
6. Has excellent solubility and stability.
7. Be effective in range of pH value 5-10.
Appearance Clear liquid Clear transparent liquid
pH Value, (1% water solution) 2.010.5 2.510.5
Density (200) g/cm3 1.0810.05 1.4510.05
main content, Micromolecular containing P Micromolecular containing P
Decomposition product under high temperature orthophosphate orthophosphate
Package and Storage:
The original package of this product is 8 times condense liquid, 5 gallon (27.55kg) per barrel. After diluting 8 times, 220.4kg per barrel is obtained.
The dosage is determined by water quality analysis and condition of reverse osmose system. In the recommended range of dosage, most scales can be under control such as calcium carbonate, calcium sulfate, barium sulfate, ferric hydroxide, aluminium hydroxide and silica.
The following formula can be used to calculate the TH-0100 volumes required to add to medicine box:
V effective volume of medicine box, litre (L)
ρ density of the TH-0100, kg/L, the density is 1.45
x the actual flow of medicine operation pump, litre/hour (L/h)
1000 conversion coefficient
8 condense index
Notes: the value a (dosage required) can refer to the special software of QingLi Company.