Revolving Massage Chairs
You May Also Be Interested In:
revolving massage chairs
1. A set of mechanical massage hands is designed which can move upwards/downwards, is driven by two wheels, guided by four wheels and is silent in operation.
2. Four massage modes are offered. They are kneading, tapping, knocking, and synchronous kneading/tapping.
3. Automatic massage of the upper body is available (three automatic modes can be selected: neck/shoulder, upper body and back/waist) .
4. Manual massage of the upper body is available (three kinds of massage areasoverall, partial and fixed pointcan be selected) . The mechanical hands may be adjusted upwards/downwards when massage is performed on a fixed point. Three speeds are available for each massage mode. The width of massage balls may be set to wide, medium or narrow under the massage modes of tapping, knocking and stopping.
5. Vibrating massage: the seat cushion may produce two groups of vibrations with 3 vibrating-massage balls; the calf may produce a group of vibrations with 2 vibrating-massage balls. There are two selectable vibration speeds for each massage mode.
6. Kneading massage of the calves -three selectable speeds are available.
7. The calf rest may be lifted/lowered independently; also the calf rest and the backrest may be lifted/lowered together.
8. The height of shoulder massage may be adjusted, and a memory function for massage positions is available.
9. Two sets of controllers are availablea simple controller fixed on the massage chair and a hand-held wireless remote LCD controller.
10. The massage chair may be rotated freely leftwards/rightwards within 90 centigrade